No Education/Career/Programming background Required!
Just challenge yourself on our online Recruitment.
This recruitment is intended for those aiming to become an engineer. After registation, you will have 1 hour to show your programming skills by solving the multiple problems presented.
When you start the contest, a problem will be presented. You can use the programming language you are more confortable with to find the problem's answer. After solving it, fill the form with your answer and submit it. If it is correct, the next problem will be shown. You will be judged by how many problems you were able to solve, and that will determine the next step of your application.
Fill all the required fields of the registration form on this site and press the entry button.Entry
A link to the contest page, valid for 7 days, will be sent to the registered email address.
The contest will start when you click the "Start" button on the contest page. Try your best to answer the maximum number of questions you can in 1 hour. The problems' details will only be available after the contest beginning.
We will inform the result within 2 weeks by email.
- Engineer/Technology Roles
- Anyone who is interested in working at teamLab or teamLab Engineering (No Education/Career/Programming background required to apply)
- You can join at any time.
- You can use any programming language you wish.
- Internet access.
About Engneering Jobs
teamLab engineers can work in many fields such as: Web Application Development, Smartphone App Development, Digital Art Development, Hardware Development, Machine Learning, and more.Details (Midcareer) Details (New graduates)
- ・Information about the problems will be available only after the contest has begun.
- ・You will not be able to recover your progress if you either close the browser or press the "Exit now" button.
- ・Your participation on this contest will be considered as your application to the teamLab's recruiting process. We may refuse your participation on the next steps depending on the number of questions you were able to answer.
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as “Ultra-technologists,” their aim is to achieve a balance between art, science, technology and creativity.teamLab official site